Based in California’s Silicon Valley with additional offices in the UK, Reputation.com is the world’s leading provider of on-line reputation products and services.
- Re-architected the US site to serve the UK site as well, with different subdomains.
- Allowed for seamless switching between country contexts.
- Set up editors with field-based content localization for both the US and the UK.
- Worked with third-party APIs (e.g. LiveChat, Mongoose Metrics) to enable multi-country support.
- Provided different landing page tempates depending on the locale.
- Swapped in country-specific menus & other compoents based on the active country.
- Wrote DevOps process documentation to deploy code & configuration.