Democratic, aristocratic, industrial-strength in design, and a favorite of puddle-jumpers across the world, Hunter Boots became immediate classics when they were first produced in Scotland in 1856. Today, Hunter is more than its famous green Welly. Building on its strong tradition of marrying craftsmanship with design, Hunter continues to evolve and redefine its heritage, capturing a particular breed of luxury that will endure for many generations to come.
- Added Canadian currency (CAD) support to the Drupal Commerce suite.
- Rewrote e-commerce code make it work with multiple countries.
- Added support for Canadian shipping addresses.
- Tested shopping-cart checkouts for Canadian customers.
- Performed research on adding an automated Google Shopping feed.
- Constructed a system to provide country-specfic features (e.g. menus) per country site.