The municipal government in San Francisco needed a complete migration of all of its Drupal sites from one hosting service provider to another.
- Assessed possible site and code repository architectures, and dealing with related issues.
- Solved various issues with migrating and importing sites into the new environments.
- Discussed possible single sign-on (SSO) strategies.
- Coordinated with new hosting provider.
- Set up access to virtual machines (VMs) for developers & other maintainers.
- Created master Drush configuration for all sites.
- Prepared to launch sites into production.
- Investigated various caching issues with Redis, etc.
- Reconfigured the Solr search engine.