The CFL, a professional sports league in Canada with the highest level of competition in Canadian football, needed a reboot of its corporate site along with all of its team sites.
- Developed system architecture and technical requirements documentation.
- Proposed various technical solutions to business requirements.
- Worked with the project manager to provide cost estimates.
- Researched third-party services necessary for the sites.
- Communicated with various service providers to host the site's multimedia assets.
- Wrote a business case for Drupal-platform hosting as opposed to generic hosting.
- Investigated Drupal platform-as-a-service (PAAS) hosting companies.
- Discussed options for managing the sport's statistics.
- Provided technical guidance to the development subcontractors.